- Stressed, tired skin;
- Atrophic scars, striae; flabbiness of the skin;
- Dysfunction of sebaceous glands;
- Shallow wrinkles and signs of photo aging of the skin;
- Dry skin and loss of elasticity;
- Increased pigmentation.
- Restoration of the skin after winter;
- Smoker’s skin.
- Minor facial wrinkles
- Neck wrinkles
- Wrinkles on the back of the hand
- Under-eye area
- Recovers damaged cells and stimulates repair process;
- Eliminates small wrinkles;
- Improves the elasticity of the skin;
- Restores microcirculation in tissue;
- Reduces the process of inflammatory manifestation of acne;
- Promotes narrowing of pores;
- Accelerates scar healing;
- Increases the metabolic activity of cells, preventing the formation of new wrinkles.